Personal data policy
Our site/online store is organized in such a way that, in principle, it allows you to visit us on the Internet without identifying yourself or giving any personal information.
It describes how we collect, use and process your personal data and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you. Your personal data is important to us and we are committed to protecting it and protecting your rights.
• For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), the company responsible for your personal data “VEEDIK” OOD with address and registered office in Sofia , Beli Brezi, 26 B. Smurch St.
Statement on the personal data protection policy
• This Policy for the protection of available data of natural persons is prepared and approved by “VEEDIK” OOD and is an integral part of the conditions for entering into and realizing legal relations with “VEEDIK” OOD through use of the site www.veedik.net
“VEEDIK” Ltd. is committed to ensuring compliance with the legislation of the EU and the member states regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of the “rights and freedoms” of individuals whose personal data “VEEDIK” Ltd. collects and processes according to the General Regulation on data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
• This policy applies to all natural persons, customers, users, contractors, suppliers, subcontractors, partners of “VEEDIK” OOD and/or their representatives, as well as other interested parties (e.g. persons who have submitted a claim, complaint, request , signal, inquiry; persons, users of the Internet site and the online store of “VEEDIK” OOD, etc.).
What personal data we collect
“VEDIC Ltd. collects and processes the data of registered users only
The data collected are:
- three names
• “VEEDIK” OOD does not collect or process special (sensitive) personal data, relating to data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data about sex life or sexual orientation.
• Depending on the type of personal data in question and the grounds for processing, if you choose to refuse to provide us with such data, we may not be able to fulfill our contractual obligations or, in the extreme case, we may not be able to continue with our business relationship
Grounds for collection of personal data
“VEEDIK” OOD collects and processes your personal data on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1 of Regulation 2016/679 in the capacity of Administrator and based on:
- Your express consent as a customer;
- o to fulfill the obligations of “VEEDIK” OOD under the contract with you;
- o legal obligation that applies to “VEEDIK” OOD ;
“VEEDIK” LTD collects and processes the personal data that you provide to us for the purposes of fulfilling the obligations under the contract, including for the following purposes – accounting and commercial purposes, ensuring the performance of the contract, protection of information security.
• “VEEDIK” OOD observes the following principles when processing your data:
- Legality, fairness and transparency;
- Relevance to the purposes of the processing and minimization of the data collected;
- Accuracy and timeliness of data;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the processing of your personal data;
“VEEDIK” Ltd. may process and store your personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests – fulfillment of its obligations to the National Revenue Agency and other state and municipal bodies.
“VEEDIK” OOD performs the following operations with your personal data for the following purposes:
- creating a profile for using the service – in order to identify you and provide the service;
- payment processing and accounting reporting – in order to ensure the possibility of payment and accounting;
Manner of collection of personal data
“VEEDIK Ltd. collects your personal data in the following ways:
- create a profile to use the service;
- purchase goods from the platform.
Storage of personal data
“VEEDIK” Ltd. stores your personal data as long as there is a reason for their storage After which “VEEDIK” OOD takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data, without unnecessary delay.
The company has adopted a policy for storage, protection and deletion of personal data, in which the terms and methods of storage of personal data are listed. You can at any time request to familiarize yourself with the terms of storage of your personal data.
“VEEDIK” OOD will Notify you in the event that the data storage period needs to be extended in order to fulfill the objectives, fulfill the contract, in view of the legitimate interests of the Administrator or another person.
“VEDIC Ltd. may, at its own discretion, transfer part or all of your personal data to processors of personal data for the fulfillment of the purposes of processing in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Protection of personal data
“VEEDIK” OOD uses the following technical means to protect your personal data:
- An SSL certificate that encrypts the connection between your device and the platform;
- Protection of customer profiles by username and password.
Rights in the collection and processing of your personal data
Right of access
- You have the right to request and receive from “VEEDIK” OOD confirmation as to whether personal data related to you is being processed.
- You have the right to access your data, as well as the information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
- “VEDIC Ltd. will provide you, upon request, with a copy of your processed personal data in electronic or other appropriate form.
Right of correction or completion
- You have the right to ask VEDIC Ltd. to correct your inaccurate personal data and to fill in your incomplete personal data.
- Registered users of the site can correct the data themselves after entering a username and password.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- You have the right to request from “VEEDIK” OOD the deletion of your personal data, and “VEEDIK” OOD has the obligation to delete them without undue delay, when any of the following grounds are present:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- You withdraw your consent if the processing of personal data is based on consent, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to the Administrator;
- “VEEDIK” OOD is not obliged to delete your personal data if it stores and processes them:
- to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing provided for in EU law or the law of the member state that applies to “VEEDIK” OOD ;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to demand from “VEEDIK” OOD to limit the processing of the data related to you when:
- the processing is illegal, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, but only to have its use restricted;
- “VEEDIK” OOD no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
- dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows “VEEDIK” OOD to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- you have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of “VEEDIK” OOD take precedence over your interests.
Right to data portability
If you have consented to the processing of your personal data or the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with “VEEDIK” OOD , or if your data is processed in an automated manner, you can, after identifying yourself to “VEEDIK” OOD :
- to ask “VEEDIK” OOD to provide you with your personal data in a readable format and to transfer them to another administrator;
- to ask “VEEDIK” OOD to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator specified by you, when this is technically feasible.
Right to object to processing
• You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data by “VEEDIK” OOD , if the data is processed on the basis of one of the following grounds:
- the processing of data for profiling purposes.
- the processing of data for profiling purposes.
- “VEEDIK” OOD undertakes to terminate the processing of personal data, unless it proves that there are convincing legal grounds for its continuation, which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
Your rights in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data
If “VEEDIK” OOD detects a violation of the security of your personal data, which may create a high risk for your rights and freedoms, you will be notified without undue delay about the violation, as well as about the measures that have been taken or are about to be taken.
“VEEDIK” OOD is not obliged to notify you if appropriate technical and organizational protection measures have been taken with respect to the data affected by the security breach or measures have subsequently been taken to ensure that the breach will not result in a high risk to the rights You.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data with the relevant supervisory authority or to appeal in court.
Provision of your personal data to third parties
“VEEDIK” OOD may, at its own discretion, transfer part or all of your personal data to processors of personal data for the fulfillment of the purposes of processing in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
“VEEDIK Ltd. does not grant the right to use, does not sell, does not disclose and does not share personal data about you with other persons or with unrelated companies, except when this is necessary in order to provide you with the services requested by you and when you have provided permission.
For the purposes of processing your personal data and providing the services, “VEEDIK” OOD may provide the data to trusted partners who work on behalf of “VEEDIK” OOD based on contractual relations and by virtue of confidentiality agreements. Тhese companies may use such information to enable VEEDIK Ltd. to deliver advertising to its customers. These companies are not allowed to share this information on their own.
If you do not want “VEEDIK” OOD to send information to any of its trusted partners, you can withdraw your consent by sending a message to this link: https://www.veedik.net/contact .
Create an anonymous user profile for web analytics
The website of “VEEDIK” OOD uses Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels – These are web analytics services offered by Google Inc and Facebook Inc.
More information can be found at www.veedik.net
Name of personal data controller
“VEEDIK” LTD, EIK/BULSTAT: BG 8311671642
Registered office and management address: 26B Spruce Street, Beli Brezi, Sofia
Phone: 02/ 958 93 97 02/ 958 11 40
Data Protection Officer contacts
Address for correspondence: 26 B Spruce Street, Beli Brezi, Sofia
Phone: 0884 086043
Name of the supervisory authority:
Data Protection Commission
Address for correspondence. Address for correspondence. “1592, Proff. Tsvetan Lazarov” № 2