The rules and conditions described below (referred to as “General Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of this website, regulating the relations between the service provider “VEEDIK” LTD. with address and registered office in Sofia, Beli Brezi, Smurch St. 26B and the persons using the online store available on the website: https://www.veedik.net (hereinafter STORE) for the purchase and sale of goods offered in the online store. Anyone who has loaded the Internet address https://www.veedik.net into the technical device used by him/her will be referred to as USER for short.
When loading any page from the STORE with embedded hyperlinks in it, as well as in the other pages of https://www.veedik.net or by using or paying for products offered by the STORE , the USER agrees, in full accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
The general terms and conditions may be periodically updated or changed – that is why, before each purchase, carefully read their latest version.
II.Rights and Responsibilities of the Parties
The products in the Store are limited only to the conditions specified. ” VEDIC Ltd. has the right to make changes to the published products and prices at any time and without notice, and all such changes and additions shall be effective from the moment of their publication on the website of the online store: https://www.veedik.net.
III.Limitation of liability
IV.Change of prices of goods
The Store has the right to change prices at any time without prior notice to the USERS. The USER is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of placing the order.
When prices are reduced, the reduced prices are announced by placing the new price next to the old one, which is crossed out.
In case of technical errors made by the USER in the information provided by him when placing the order, the Store right to refuse the execution of the order without owing compensation to compensation to the USER. In case of technical errors made by USER in the information provided by him when placing the order, the STORE has the right to refuse the execution of the order without owing compensation to the USER . In case of sums paid by the USER for a certain order/s, which for the above reasons cannot be fulfilled, the STORE undertakes to refund them.
V.Rights and obligations under the Consumer Protection Act
Information for users according to Art. 47, para. 1 of the PPE:
1. The main features of the products are described on the product introduction page.
2. The supplier of goods ordered from this online store is “VEDEK” Ltd, UIC/BULSTAT: BG 831671642
3. Headquarters and registered office of the Supplier: Sofia, Beli Brezi, 26 B Spruce Street, 02 95 8 93 97 : , email@example.com:
4. The address of the place of business is Sofia , Beli Brezi, 26 B Spruce St.
5. The final price of the goods is written on the presentation page of the relevant product, right next to the name of the goods. The value of the shipping costs is NOT INCLUDED in the price of the goods. It is specified separately in the order and is added to the price of the goods when determining the final payment price.
6. The oline STORE does not charge any costs for using a means of communication to conclude the distance sales contract.
Terms of payment, delivery and performance, the date on which the STORE undertakes to deliver the goods or perform the services
The terms of delivery and execution of orders are described in the “Terms of Delivery” section. The terms of payment are specified in the “Method of payment” section
8.Conditions, term and ways of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
The USER has the right to withdraw from the distance sales contract without giving reasons. The period for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 days from:
-the date of delivery, which means the date on which you or a third party named by you (other than the courier) has accepted and physically takes possession of the product; or
– in the case of multiple products ordered in one order and delivered separately: (i) the date on which You or a third party (other than the courier) and indicated by You have accepted and physically possessed the last product, or (ii) the date on which we notify you that we cannot deliver the remainder of the products ordered; or
– (ii) the date on which we notify you that we cannot deliver the remainder of the ordered products; or (i) the date on which you or a third party (other than the courier) and nominated by you accepted and took physical possession of the final instalment, or (ii) the date on which we notify you that we are unable to deliver the remaining parts.
In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the USER must notify the STORE indicating the name and address for correspondence and, if available, a telephone number and e- mail address, as well as his decision to withdraw from the contract with an unambiguous statement, which follows to be presented to the SHOP on paper or other durable medium.
The USER may also fill out and submit electronically the standard opt-out form (Appendix No. 1) or another unambiguous opt-out application to firstname.lastname@example.org :, in the event that he uses this option, the T STORE will immediately send a message to confirm receipt of the refusal. In order to comply with the period for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for the USER to send his message regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the contract (14 days from receipt of the goods).
In the event that the USER withdraws from the contract, the STORE will refund all payments received, excluding delivery costs, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the USER informs the STORE of his decision to withdraw from the contract.
The STORE makes the refund only to the client’s bank or card account.
The STORE has the right to delay refunding payments until the goods are received back or until evidence is provided that the goods have been sent back, whichever occurs first.
The USER must send the STORE or return the goods without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days after the day on which the USER informed the STORE of his withdrawal from the contract.
The deadline is considered to be met if the USER sends back the goods to the STORE before the expiration of the 14-day period.
The goods must be returned in their original packaging in its entirety, complete with the accompanying documentation and undamaged.
When exercising the right of refusal, the USER should bear the transport costs of returning the goods to the STORE .
10. Nonconformities of goods and complaints.
Attention! Upon receipt of the shipment, please check the goods in the presence of the courier.
Upon receipt of the shipment, you must check the contents of the package for compliance of the goods with the order. If the received goods do not match the ordered ones, the STORE replaces the products at its own expense without additional charges for the USER .
In case of missing goods found by the USER upon receipt of the order, the STORE may offer alternative products of the same value. If the USER refuses to exchange the products, the STORE refunds the corresponding amount.
If there is a problem with a purchased product, you can contact our representative on 02 958 9397, 02 958 1140. . If a defective product is found, the STORE undertakes to replace it with a new one, including the transport and other costs of receiving and returning the product are at the expense of the STORE .
In case of violations in the appearance of the goods that occurred during transport, you can contact the courier for a report on a damaged shipment.
In the event that we cannot reach an agreement that satisfies the parties to the dispute, and in accordance with Art. 181n., paragraph 4 of the Law on Consumer Protection, you can use the following electronic link to the CCP or the platform for online dispute resolution ( ODR platform) within the European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
The STORE reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time, and all such amendments and additions shall enter into force without the prior consent of the USERS . Amendments and additions enter into force automatically, from the moment of their publication on the website of the STORE : www.veedik.net. The USER has the obligation to periodically visit the General Terms and Conditions page in order to familiarize himself with any changes.
VI.Methods of payment and delivery
In connection with the delivery and receipt of goods ordered from the STORE , USERS must bear in mind the following:
1) Only the goods are delivered according to the orders requested by the respective USER and confirmed by the STORE .
2) Delivery is carried out only on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
3) The delivery period is up to 4 ( four working days from the day of confirmation of the relevant order. During this period, the order is processed, the ordered goods are handed over to a courier and delivered to the USER.
-The USER agrees that an extension of the above delivery period is possible due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the STORE’s control and in view of the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
The ordered goods are delivered by courier – “SPEEDY” JSC, with email address : http://www.speedy.bg
5) The cost of delivery for the whole country for orders is at the expense of the BUYER:
6) The ordered product is delivered in packaging suitable for its type.
7) The ordered goods are delivered to the address and recipient indicated by the USER in the request.
8) In the event that:
– -the USER cannot be found at the address specified in the request and – the respective courier cannot make the delivery according to his working schedule, a notice is left on the door of the address specified as the delivery address with the phone number of the courier, which the USER should contact within 3 (three) working days or follow the rules of notification of the courier company (for more information, please visit the website of SPEEDY AD: http://www.speedy.bg http://www.speedy.bg .
If the USER does not contact the courier within the above-mentioned period, and thus it becomes impossible to deliver the shipment, the online sales contract is automatically terminated and the goods are returned to the STORE . In this case, the value of the delivery (the fee due for express delivery within 1 to 3 days according to the tariffs of “SPIDI” JSC) back to the STORE is payable by the USER and is paid within the term and to the account specified by the STORE in writing (including and made by e-mail) notification to the USER.
9) In the event that the USER wishes to redirect the shipment to another address, different from the address already specified in the order, which has been confirmed by the STORE, this is considered an additional service and the USER/ recipient of the goods should pay the cost of the delivery (due fee for express delivery within 1 to 3 days according to the tariffs of SPIDI JSC.
When forwarding the shipment to another address, different from the address already indicated in the order, which has been confirmed by the STORE, due to the USER wrong or incomplete address, this is again considered an additional service and USER/ recipient of the goods should pay the cost of the delivery (due fee for express delivery within 1 to 3 days according to the tariffs of SPIDI JSC.
In the cases under point II, points 5.9) and 5.10) above, the relations regarding the payment of the delivery value are settled between the USER and the courier.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
When completing the request to order a product, the USER should choose and indicate how he will make the payment. This way can be ONLY:
– by cash on delivery – the USER pays the value of the order to the courier at the time of delivery of the ordered goods
The payment of the order is made by cash on delivery – the USER pays the value of the order to the courier at the time of delivery of the ordered goods.
The payment of the announced value of the cash on delivery (the price that the USER should pay for the purchased goods) is carried out in the following way:
-from the recipient of the delivered goods
– to the courier
– at the time of delivery of the shipment.
The USER also pays the cost of the courier service, if there is an obligation for this, according to these General Terms and Conditions.